Saturday, February 13, 2016

Speech by the Hon. Commissioner at kwagh-hir fiesta 2016

I am delighted to have been able with the help of my team to host the Kwagh-hir fiesta 2016 with the theme "Celebration of Creativity" after a very long absence of this very important festival in this State.

It gives me great joy to have been the head of this Ministry in this regime to have brought back our tradition and pride.
I will not forget to say this great occasion became possible with the blessings of the State Governor, Samuel Ortom and his able team with sponsorsip by NEXIM Bank, headed by the Managing Director (MD) Robert Orya.
I will also use this avenue to thank the CPC team and my entire staff who worked tirelessly to make this occasion possible.
I will employ all participants and spectators to be of good behaviour during the course of the festival. Today is not about speech making, sit back relax and enjoy yourselves.
Thank you and God bless you all.

Hon. Sekav Dzua Iyortyom
Hon. Commissioner,
Ministry of Arts, Culture and Tourism,
Makurdi, Benue State.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment